Whether you’re looking to sell, or just want to upgrade your place, curb appeal makes a world of difference.
It is “Nothing” to do with dark magic.
This is 15 Curb appeal makeovers that will double your home‘s value
- Choosing the right paint color can completely transform your house. Because this “before” photo looks blah, but the “after” is a total fairy tale.
2. And who wouldn’t want to host a party in this Mad Men-inspired makeover? Play up the genre of your place to add instant character Do you have a 60’s vibe, Ranch style home? Look into retro accent colors and mod exterior fixtures.
3. Or get cozy in this lurking to lovely transformation? Tall trees and shrubs can make a small house look smaller. Look for lush ground cover plants. and add a few pops of color to build more dimension to your walkway.
4. This metamorphosis went from dull to a dollhouse. Add exterior architectural details to your home like “attractive trim” and a “stone walkway”. To turn a standard structure into a period piece. Learn more about exterior outfitting from link we pasted inside info area.
5. Check out this evolution from demon house to A dream house. Patterned tile accents to your walkway can add color. and personality. to a neutral, toned house.
6. This home went from kind of creepy to totally classy Change the trajectory and length of your walkway to make for a grander entrance. On a short lot
7. And this door can now show its face in the neighborhood. A brightly colored door is a great way to draw attention to your house and make it feel inviting Check out description to get a guide how to pick a perfect color for your door.
8. This grim nightmare became a walk in the park. The contrast between a lighter walkway. And darker mulch creates an illusion of length to a smaller entrance.
9. And this house was totally basic until it got some makeup. Use a light trim color to highlight the architectural lines of the house. This will add more shape and dimension to your home‘s overall appearance.
10. Some houses need a fully loaded front lawn to “Seal the Deal” Adding a few steps to your walkway and framing a small garden with a fence. adds more interest to a smaller front yard.
11. While others can benefit from a few window boxes. That was easy. You can buy some window boxes at window box.
12. Faux shutters turned this weird bank into a respectable home. Get the boards cut at the hardware store and you won’t even need a saw. Get the instructions at House Logic.
13. And this brown paradise got some interesting contrast: Also, contrasting colors draw more attention to the windows.
14. This home got a pergola and shed its granny vibe. Remove any wrought iron gates that can dwarf an already small entrance.
15. While this one got instantly more cozy with a front door over hang. Add over hang or an awning to add dimension and substance to simpler ranch-style house.
That’s it. Check our upcoming video to get more easy curb appeal ideas. if our plan is not canceled by destiny, you’ll see that video in a same channel next week.