Budget decorating ideas….when it becomes time to do a room makeover, there is no need to go to the overly expense option of the complete re-decoration. The makeover could be a simple as just painting the walls a new color to adding some fabric to the dining sets.
Here are some budget decorating ideas for your kitchen,dining room & bathroom.
- Painting the walls is an inexpensive way to change the look of any room.
- Instead of replacing the cabinets in your kitchen or dining room, repaint them. Techniques such as crackling, faux finishing, and glazing are simple and will save you money.
- Replacing the hardware on your cabinet doors can also give the room a better look.
- Or you can just replace the cabinet doors, rather than the entire cabinet.
- New hand towels and potholders that match the color of your new décor are a nice accent.
- If you have beautiful dishes and glassware in the cupboards, take them out and use them to accentuate the room.
- New curtains can also give the room a completely different look.
- If you like the idea of a kitchen island, but it’s too costly, consider getting a kitchen cart. And you have the added benefit of being able to roll it around.
- If you cannot replace your old table, cover the table with fabric to create a colorful new surface. You could then use the colors in the fabric as the basis for the new décor for the room.
- If the dining chairs are looking a little tired and dated, cover them with slipcovers. You can match or complement the fabric used for the table.
- If you are looking to make changes to your bathroom, for the best bathroom furniture deals, we personally recommend you check out Greentea Design and find out more about what they have to offer!.